Volunteer with Us
As a volunteer, you will:
• Build relationships with WaterLegacy team members and other concerned Minnesotans who share similar values.
• Learn more about Minnesota’s environment, human health, and the ways in which our government works (or doesn’t) to protect our resources.
• Help influence decisions, educate your neighbors, build strength behind the scenes, and play an active role in protecting clean water in Minnesota.
Volunteer roles include:
• Tabling at WaterLegacy events and participating in direct actions.
• Calling supporters to invite them to WaterLegacy events.
• Offering public testimony to protect clean water at meetings and hearings.
• Writing letters to the editor or commentaries in your local newspaper.
Have other ideas or skills to contribute? Contact Waverly@waterlegacy.org.